Every generation has its own strange toys that make you question; what kind of lunatic runs the company that makes them? What’s the chemistry behind them? Who makes them? A million different questions pop up, but out of all those strange toys that, admittedly, came and went, these are the ones that stand out.
And these are the ones that, to this day, make us wonder; what’s going on?
1. Putting the spoon in the jar actually refilled it
2. How the heck did Furbies learn how to speak English?
I’m scared these guys might cause the apocalypse eventually…
3. What were we thinking when we ate the guts of a dissected alien?
Does it taste that good in real life?
4. The best part of Mouse Trap was the trap itself
Did any of you actually give a damn about playing the game?
5. Troll Dolls were turned into Stone Protectors
Why would you rip off the Ninja Turtles?
6. These tubes made that satisfying “whoosh” on every spin
How did they do it?
7. What weird combination of science and black magic did it take to make Pixel Chix characters move between games?
8. The commercial for the board game Crossfire was a million times better than the game itself
9. How did this baby bottle actually drain and refill itself?
10. I wonder what they used to make these bubbles… not pop.
11. Aqua Sand instantly became dry and unclumped itself upon taking it out of the water
How did it do that?