Requesting a photoshop of one of your photos is a gamble in itself. It’s a game with the devil. These people played with the devil and they definitely lost. The “devil” here being James Fridman, who is well known for trolling people who request for Photoshop jobs. Just look at the way they trolled them!
1. If you’re making a request, run your spell check.
2. Sex sells.
3. Careful with that word choice.
4. Oh, that embarrassment.
5. How about you just clean the mirror?
6. Not really a troll, more of a bad attempt at someone photoshopping themselves
LADIES WATCH OUT!
7. Oh, dear.
8.This was a simple task.
9. Mr. Modesty.
10. That face deserves to be replicated.
11. Well, at least it’s a unique photo with the tower of Pisa.
12. Technically you are watching“ ‘The Beach’.
13. Pocket rocket.
14. Heroic, indeed.
15. And a capable one at that!
So, the next time you want to request a Photoshop of one of your photos on Twitter or any other social media site, just be careful, because you can become a victim of trolls like these.
Have you been photoshop trolled before? Share the photoshop troll photo of you in the comments!