Duct tape has been around for more than a century, and even though it finds its most common use in industrial things, it’s actually used by a lot of people in everyday life situations. Car nuts, for example, fix dents and scratches with duct tape should they not have the necessary items to properly fix whatever’s wrong.
But that’s not the only other use of duct tape, so to say. It has plenty more, and here are some of the best hacks that will definitely improve your life. Long live duct tape!
1. Grippier shoes
Just a few pieces of duct tape on the bottom of your shoes makes them grippier.
2. Duct tape cup for those extreme situations
3. Stick down your zipper if it’s playing up
4. Duct tape can cure warts
I know, seems like nonsense. But apparently, it can. (Just make sure you see a dermatologist, okay?)
5. It’s possible to make a stretcher for those extreme situations
6. A stubborn jar can be opened with a strip of tape
7. Blisters and foot hair be gone!
Is foot hair even an expression?
8. Fix up the annoying ends of your shoelaces
9. Tent patch
10. Hairs from your pet can be removed with the stuff
11. Duct tape clothes!
12. Makeshift clothesline
13. Snow sled
14. A cast and sling
15. Waterproof shoes
16. Temporary fix for punctured tires
For when you have to limp to the service station, so to say.