All of you have gone to school and some of you may even still go. Even though not many people like going to school (and by not many I mean pretty much no one), it’s a necessity because it’s the only place in the world where we can learn basic things that we need on a daily basis. Even then, to be honest, I don’t know when I’ll actually need fractions and polynomials in my life, but school taught me that as well, so I guess they’ll come in handy sometime.
The kids in this gallery were kinda getting sick of school at this point, so they decided to play some practical jokes on their teachers, resulting in totally outsmarting their teachers.
1. I would have written something even more radical
Like “tubular” or “bodacious”.
Source: reddit | [deleted]
2. You’ve seen this one everywhere
But it’s true. If I eat 29 candy bars in one sitting not only will I get diabetes but I’ll gain like 130 pounds.
Source: reddit | Rowannn
3. It’s so good that even the teacher had to admit it
Source: reddit | krafterking
4. One does not simply pose a problem like this to a Pokemon master
Source: reddit | PokemonRobot
5. Can’t blame the guy
Circling the X is easier than using the Pythagoras theorem.
Source: flickr | dullhunk
6. This student’s a savage
I mean, I never understood what’s wrong with practicing on a piano, but alright.
Source: reddit | NerdBoy_
7. Very funny, Peter
8. But creativity won’t get him into college
Source: imgur | localsinglesinyourarea
9. Too scared to answer
10. This teacher is upfront and honest
I respect that.
Source: tumblr | guyfarris
11. So cute that he gave it a name
Source: reddit | Joz2323
12. Eh, I don’t know if I’ll agree with that
Source: reddit | nativeofspace
13. As brief as it gets
14. Even the teacher gets the reference
Source: reddit | nuffnuf
15. You may be smart
But you’re not quite smart enough.
Source: reddit | PictureHelper
16. Did he even stay in school after this bold statement?
I’m gonna guess no.
Source: reddit | aldennh
17. Look at the front end of that bus
I doubt it really looked like that.
Source: reddit | smile208
18. What if the table actually had feelings?
Source: reddit | paige12123
19. Attention to detail here
She’s got the colors and everything.
Source: reddit | bananabreadisyummy
20. He thinks a little bit highly of himself
And “little bit” is a little bit of an understatement.
Source: reddit | SALON_QUALITY_HAIR
21. Spelling level: internet troll
Remember those guys? From the hay days of YouTube?