Okay, we need to talk about stiletto nails. As in, how gorgeous they look, yet they make you wonder how do people do things with them? I mean, don’t you have like, dishes to wash, or contacts to put in, or…
Oh, you don’t care, as long as they’re pretty? Good call. Because we have another stiletto suggestion here.
Luciana McGee is here with another lovely tutorial on stiletto nails, straight from her Youtube channel of more than 150K followers.
1. She uses a cute concoction from Organic Nails, from the Be Creative collection.
They’re like little puzzle pieces!
2. She spreads it well, so it’s good coverage, but as thin as possible.
3. She then covers it with runny acrylic, in order to be see-through but to cover the puzzles well and make them shine.
4. She cleans the nail with alcohol.
5. Then, clear nail polish, from her favorite brand.
And straight to LED afterwards.
6. That’s one nail. For the others, she uses a different color.
7. She carefully spreads the product, bead by bead to make it look nice.
8. Then, she caps it with clear acrylic as well.
9. For some nails, an excellent idea she suggests is to go chrome.
There you have it. Nails to go crazy over. Do you like them? Check out the video for a step by step talk-through.