We’ve told you in the past that photography requires quite a bit of skill, but you also need to have the right set of tools to make sure you get a perfect shot every time… or do you?
Here are 20 ways to improve your photography skills and works to give them a little bit more flair and pop.
Cover image credits: Christina Key
1. Use tinfoil to create a bokeh wall
2. A sieve allows you to make works of art like this
Source: Christina Key
3. A fishtank is good for underwater shots
4. A plastic bag makes for a great softbox effect
Source: Sheldon Evans
5. A piece of cloth and cardboard make a great seamless background effect
Source: Taylor Mathis
6. How to remove tourists from your photos
7. A towel on a table is a slider on a budget
8. Add lights with just regular bulbs
You don’t actually need professional lighting, despite what people may tell you.