Shopping online can be seductive it many ways. It’s convenient, its cheaper and you don’t even have to get dressed to checkout the latest looks. Buying books or home-ware products rarely results in any miscommunication but a plethora of nasty surprizes can happen when you are buying clothes. I think at this stage everyone has a horror stroy to regail their friends with, but somehow we never learn, as the price is just too darn good! It’s the age old adage – if it seems too good to be true – then it probably is!
When will we learn?
If you don’t believe me and want some examples, scroll down below and get a load of these online shopping calamities.
1. I think we have all been there, ordering the wrong size!
2. Even though this person wanted their family portrait, it’s not his family.
3. What do you hunt and kill to get that much fur?
4. You ordered walking boots and got these? Oh boy!
5. Reading the sizes is actually very important while ordering online.
6. These things are a total rip-off.
7. Well, I don’t remember this part in Frozen.
8. This one is a total fail, how could you?
9. Don’t send some green-onions to do a flower’s job
10. If you need an emergency Winnie the Pooh mask, then just make one.
11. What bothers me is that the online store isn’t even sorry.
12. Honestly, I am shocked!
13. Always check the small print guys!
14. Erm… maybe it… shrunk in the wash?
15. I mean, you didn’t expect a catwalk worthy wig, did you?
16. Troll level: professional
17. Troll level: ultra professional
18. You can’t really complain if you don’t buy the official merchandise.
19. Someone ordered a fryer and was very surprised when a cotton candy machine arrived instead.
20. At least he’s sorry!
Alright guys, these were hilarious. Which one was your favorite fail? Make sure to vote on the comments below and share this with your friends and family for a good laugh.