We have all struggled with blackheads at some point in our life, and admittedly, they don’t look very nice.
Blackheads are caused by all the oil, dirt and sebum sticking to our pores.
Most of them rear their ugly faces on our nose, forehead and chin.
If a normal wash and simple exfoliating isn’t working, there’s a much easier and cheaper method to get rid of them, if you don’t want to resort to expensive chemical peels.
1. First, you will have to remove the dead skin that is keeping the blackheads trapped in the pores. For that, you have to wash your face with an exfoliating face cleaner and make circular motions concentrating on the affected area the most.
2. Put some water in a pot and put it on the stove until it’s boiling. Take it down and put your face over the steam, being careful not to burn yourself. Stay this way for 10 minutes having a towel over your head to keep the steam on your face. This will help loosen the blackheads making them easier to remove.
3. Make a mix of 4 tbs of baking soda with some mineral water. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. The baking soda will draw all the impurities and bacteria out. Rinse with warm water in order to remove the paste you applied before. Enjoy your beautiful face and say goodbye to blackheads!
1. Don’t squeeze blackheads, as this can produce deeper and more painful sores.
2. Don’t use your fingernails to pick your blackheads because the bacteria in your fingernails can cause infection.