Every once in a while, our happy and careless day can be rudely interrupted by none other than our good friend, the internet. The way the internet interrupts is by showing some emotional photos that, I quote “hit us right in the feels”.
Jokes aside, the world wide web is full of different highly emotional photos that will definitely make you lie that you’ve been cutting onions. Keep a box of tissues nearby, this can get teary.
1. Nature reserve worker mourning a poached rhino
2. A man after he finds out he’s the last survivor of his WWII veteran group
3. Billboard for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.
He was unfortunately never found.
4. A note tied to a popped balloon
5. A mother listening to her son’s heartbeat after his heart was donated to this woman
6. Patton Oswalt celebrating winning an Emmy award
A few months after his wife passed away from an accidental overdose of sleeping pills.
7. This little Syrian girl
She mistook a camera for a gun and immediately surrendered.
8. He had terminal cancer and was only given a week to live
9. This was sent to a wife by a husband after he’d died
10. A note spotted in a taxi driver’s cab
11. A photo taken at Beau Biden’s funeral
12. A father reunites with a son that he thought was dead
13. Мiss Thailand 2015
Khanittha Phasaeng, who won this prize, kneeing before her mother to show the utmost respect.
14. A dog owner’s last moments with her best friend
15. A heartbreaking stone in the ground…
16. Old man eating by himself at In ‘N Out
The picture on the table is of his wife
17. A tattoo spotted on a wounded soldier
I’m gonna go stand in a dark corner now.