Trolling can sometimes be incredibly malicious, but there are instances when it is good-humored, intelligent and hilarious. If you were not aware, there are internet forums where users often request Photoshop favors from more design-savvy people. However, now and again, instead of providing what has been asked for, some cheeky users have decided to troll those calling in favors.
Can you really blame them, though? It might be simply a case of not giving people fish so they could be fed for a day, but motivating them to learn how to fish so they could feed themselves forever. After all, acquiring basic Photoshop skills is not that difficult, so some gentle fun might be exactly the motivation some people need.
In any case, here are some of the funniest Photoshop trolling that can be found online.
1. Please make my forehead smaller
Nex stop, White House.
2. He will sure appriciate that
3. They achieved what even genetics couldn’t do
4. More manly?
He obviously didn’t think of the relativity of what’s considered manly.
5. Whose left?
6. They found someone with too much time on their hands
7. dis·a·bled: (of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits movements, senses, or activities
Synonyms: people who take duckface selfies in public bathrooms.
8. An unmistakeable improvement
Source: Photoshop Troll
9. That’s what you asked for, right?
10. Heavy lifting
The world’s strongest man, everyone!
11. Why hack it…
When you can jack it?
12. There, you’re cute.
13. How creative is that?
14. You get what you ask for
15. Now that the photo is cow-free…
…the bovines’ beauty can truly shine.