Australia really is a beautiful country. It’s full of natural beauty, amazing architecture, kangaroos, koalas, Japanese cars, Tim Tam biscuits, the whole nine yards.
However, behind all the architecture and natural beauty, Australia can be a messed up place. No matter where you are in the world (except maybe New Zealand), it will take you FOREVER to get to Australia. I mean, I don’t need to remind you about the time when literally spiders were raining.
If you’re planning to travel to the Land Down Under, then be careful because this country is out to get you, and these 27 photos are proof.
1. Imagine the look on this person’s face…
Source: reddit | TimmyJ292
2. Kangaroos on the golf course!
Source: reddit | tzr37
3. On fire
Source: reddit | saltyferret
5. What even is that?
Source: imgur | AnzacBear
6. OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?… KILL IT!
Source: reddit | OrionoftheGlade
7. That scorpion is mad
Source: reddit | THEANIMALKING
8. Spider vs. snake
Source: reddit | mulligrubs
9. Poor bird!
Source: imgur | Deacold
10. Another bird bites the dust
Source: imgur | joeisonfire
11. “Come back here, chopper!”
Source: reddit | [deleted]
12. Please, try to stay away from the crocodile
Source: reddit | SmileCrackin
13. Don’t go into the ocean, or the jellyfish will eat you up
Source: reddit | sburn
14. How did he get therе?
Source: Twitter | @GCBroadcast / Eupen Hjalmby
15. Titanic 2?
Source: reddit | lawyer_by_day
16. Oh hai
Source: imgur | hissyfit
17. “Yeah? What? It’s my car. Go away”
Source: imgur | TheCompass
18. Twinning is winning
Source: reddit | pretty-little-angel
19. Well then…
Source: reddit | deHav88
20. If this thing transformed into a vampire, it would probably be 6 foot 9
Source: imgur | treemonkey
Source: reddit | LunaFairy
22. Is that beer?
Source: fishwrecked | Boomer
23. Imagine seeing this in real life
Source: reddit | [deleted] / James Collier
24. That cone has a hangover
Source: reddit | iamjacksonmolloy
25. Instead of appearing in the Nat Geo documentary, he’s the one filming it!
Source: reddit | D_S_W
26. This is a fire at a coal mine in Australia
I would prefer to call it a vulcanic tsunami.
Source: The Age | Keith Pakenham
27. Snakes on a Plane in real life?
Source: imgur | jericho93
28. And finally, a meme
If I walked out my house and saw spiders like that on the roof, my screaming would be picked up by the robot traversing Mars.