You think since you’re an internet user, you’ve seen it all, right?
I’m willing to bet you’ve never seen these 16 incredible photos before.
1. This is actually a caterpillar camouflaging as a snake.
2. This is grass that’s been struck by lightning.
3. All of our planet’s water (an estimated 1,338,000,000 km³) could fit into a diameter of 860 miles.
4. This is what a barrel-roll in an F-16 looks like, while firing defensive flares.
5. This is an ice cave in Iceland, with no Photoshop.
6. This is someone who likes his pants in the sun.
7. This is a plane landing shot with a long-exposure shot.
8. This is what a soda bottle looks like before compressed air is used.
9. This is fire reflected off birds that are trying to escape the flames.
10. Three gorgeous smiles.
11. This is the smiley face captured by a Hubble Telescope in space.
12. This is Andromeda. She’s a galaxy and she’s our neighbor.
This is the Milky Way’s closest neighboring galaxy. As all neighbors tend to be, the Milky Way and Andromeda are on a collision course and will probably end their feud when meeting in roughly 4,000,000,000 years. Better bake a cake!