People are strange. But that is normal, right? Everyone has their own quirks and idiosyncrasies and that is okay. You should always be yourself.
But people do weird things. And try as we might, sometimes it seems there cannot possibly exist a reason good enough to justify them. I suppose this is nothing new: probably odd stuff happened often in the past as well. But now, with the Internet, it’s much easier to get access to these… eccentricities, and it seems they’re everywhere. I guess the only only option left for us is embracing the madness.
Take a look at this gallery of images, courtesy of Diply, and please try to explain to us what the hell is going on.
1. Psst! You looking to buy some shower bread?
Instagram | @everymemeonearth
2. Somebody used the wrong cheat code
Reddit | Destos
3. Why? For the glory of Cthulhu, of course.
Instagram | @trainsgender
4. Excuse me sir, could you point the way to the Mermen Convention?
Twitter | @quailtea
5. When your speech is that bad, now you have somewhere to deposit it
Reddit | NsfwOlive
6. You say smart car… I’m not so sure it’s smart…
Reddit | [deleted]
7. Instructions unclear. Got eyes stuck in the urinal.
Reddit | ohsureyoudo
8. Whatever you can think of, someone has already done it
Twitter | @JessicaNolting
9. Whoever did this has bigger fish to fry…
Imgur | BrazilianScientist
10. I have only one word to say about this. Americans…
11. I’m sure he misspelled purpl. He could’ve gone for something else, though, like blu, or orang…
Imgur | JinxYouOweMeASoda
12. What is seen cannot be unseen
Twitter | @thisjenlewis
13. Some people just want to watch the world burn
Instagram | @ifunnymeme
14. Either she is too good, or she’s trying to get rid of you…
Instagram | @hhoebama.v2
15. On second thoughts, I didn’t really want to see this movie anyway…
Twitter | @hg_hohbes
16. This one is obviously photoshopped, right? Because why would anyone eat a taco like that?!
Reddit | Skankosaurus