This Fitness Trainer Says You Should Eat More If You Want A Bikini Body • MetDaan

This Fitness Trainer Says You Should Eat More If You Want A Bikini Body

lose weight

We all know that to lose weight and get the body of our dreams, we need to increase the cardio and decrease the calories.

However, according to this 23-year-old personal fitness trainer and a lot of research, this isn’t the case at all.

1

Rachel Dillon is the trainer who believes in one crazy yet attractive theory. She’s a personal trainer and bikini world champ, and the secret to a bikini body is easier than you might think.

 She says, “If you want a bikini body, you have to get educated.”

Personal Trainer Says You Should Eat More To Lose Weight 2

Dillon learned these tips from personal experience. She says, “I’ve always been fit and healthy, but until I was in university I was always a cardio bunny and was thin but had no shape. I’d do two to three hours of cardio each day and tried to watch what I was eating. Then, after I did some reading on the subject I discovered I needed to eat more and try lifting weights instead.”

Personal Trainer Says You Should Eat More To Lose Weight 3

Even though she eats five or six meals every day, her intake is still between 2,000 and 2,500 calories, which, according to a lot of experts on the matter, is around the recommended amount that an adult woman should consume every day.

safe_image

She says that she tries to, “live by the 80/20 rule, where I eat healthily 80 percent of the time and treat myself the remaining 20 percent.”

Personal Trainer Says You Should Eat More To Lose Weight 4

Dillon also says that women should stop the dieting! Great news, right? She says to stop cutting out those proteins, healthy fats, and carbs from your meals. These are good for your body! The key is to consume smart, healthy calories. For example, eating a donut is not considered a “healthy fat.” However, eating an avocado on toast is!

5

She also suggests cutting down processed foods and sugar, as well as incorporating more squats and high-intensity interval training workouts every week. While you can indulge on the sugar every now and again, they shouldn’t be a staple in your diet.

6

Dillon says, “Since I changed my attitude to training and diet and my shape changed, my self-esteem and confidence have gone up so much, it’s ridiculous. When I was younger, I spent all of my time wanting to look like someone else. But now – finally – I’m totally happy being me.”

7

Source:dailymail.co.uk

To Top