You’re all familiar with the phrase “Nailed it” right? Thanks to the fail-tendencies of the internet, it’s often used when someone tries to replicate something they saw, but… failed miserably, for lack of a better phrase.
However, sometimes, the failure is so deep, that it’s to the point where the people haven’t even nailed it. They have failed it. Here are 24 such people.
reddit | Chuck_Schuldiner
1. This lady looks horrified
Probably because her face is horribly deformed!
Source:reddit | GallowBoob
2. Where’s the switch, though?
3. The person in the second photo probably didn’t intend to nail it
But they did either way.
Source:reddit | jram2413
4. This is why aliens won’t visit us…
Source:reddit | vonjarga
5. Hair on fleek
Source:reddit | ruin242
6. Remember how much people made fun of The Weeknd’s hair?
Source:reddit | lessons_learnt
7. You’re welcome!
Source:reddit | MyTeamSucks
8. That looks like crap
As in… literally… it looks like crap!
9. Garden ’bout to get dunked on!
10. I don’t know if this is meant to be motivational or just adding to the depression
Source:reddit | Mage42384
11. Prepare for some serious pain
Source:reddit | thisproductcancause
12. It just goes on & on & on & on
Source:reddit | Smkthtsht
13. That pancake art you see on Instagram?
Not as easy to achieve in real life.
Source:reddit | [deleted]
14. Railed it
Source:reddit | Chuck_Schuldiner
15. All those other drawings look so cute
But that boy’s drawing will probably go for a lot more. Because, you know, that’s how art works today. Two splats of paint on a white background sell for hundreds of millions.
Source:reddit | tharvey11
16. Taking the phrase “nailed it” to a whole new and literal level
Source:reddit | LilRico0412
17. Yep, that’s definitely spaghetti
Totally not a mislabeled cookie!