Rules are made to be broken, right? Well, of course, this is just something that a lot of people tend to say when they’re doing something that they really shouldn’t be, but you really can’t apply this statement to the people in this gallery, because they aren’t breaking the rules at all. They’re doing literally what they were told to do. And as you might have guessed, the key word in that sentence was “literally”.
1. That’s what they meant, right?
Take some selfies with it.
2. That’s some good economy there
3. Literally a sign
4. Well… yeah… that is a sign change, isn’t it?
5. They never mentioned uni cycling
6. Are you legally obliged to charge $200 for it?
7. Argument on a cake
I can safely say that I’ve never seen something like this before.
8. Just keeping it safe
Let’s not break that seal, bad consequences will follow.
9. Following the path the snow couldn’t cover
10. Wonder if this customer is going to live by that day
11. I understand Starbucks gets names wrong on purpose for more publicity
But this employee was probably just messing around.
12. “Are you thick?!!!!!!!”
I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean but it’s hilarious.
13. I did what you said, sir
14. You never specified what you meant by half
15. It was just a cloud. Nothing more
16. Doing it properly
17. You bet your tits I’m gonna sit at the drive thru window arguing
This is unacceptable!
18. Once again an employee having a laugh
19. Yep, his eyes are definitely on the ball
20. You never specified what we should put in the bin
21. Measurements yelled
22. So, what was free?
23. He sure flushed a lot of times
How many poos did he have?