Those nasty little things that we all hate and try to remove them as soon as possible are ‘blackheads. It gets to the point where we have to remove them to even enjoy a beautiful face and skin. But no need to fear because there are several methods you can use to get rid of blackheads and we are sharing the most efficient method for you. To succeed with this method you have to apply a mask that will pull them out when you remove the mask. As shown in the picture you can use masks like PILATEN or LEONIE or you can make a natural homemade mask by following the steps shown below.
What you will need (for homemade mask):
– 1 tbsp. unflavoured gelatin;
– 2-3 tbsp. milk;
– a small bowl;
– a makeup brush.
1. Take the gelatin and put it into the bowl then pour the milk over it.
2. With a small spoon, mix the ingredients well then put them into the microwave for about 15 seconds. This will make the milk and gelatin blend in one omogen composition and will make it sticky.
3. Take it out, test how warm it is because you don’t want to burn yourself and apply the composition to your face as soon as possible with the help of the makeup brush.
4. Let it dry then gently peel it off.
But be careful, do not apply this to sensitive areas or on your eyebrow. It can get very sticky!