Mastering the latest manicure trends sometimes requires a lot of practice. For some, it’s not so easy at all although there are millions of tutorials on Pinterest and YouTube. Looking at the videos and the pictures gives us the impression that anyone can do them. But in reality, you have nail polish stains all over your bedroom forever and a lifetime of explaining what really happened.
While we always love to show you beautiful and intricate nails, sometimes, nails can go horribly wrong. If you happen to fail your nails, take a look at these 15 unfortunate nail art failures and you may just get cheered up.
1. When watercolor nails go really, really wrong…
2. Negative space oh no chance, therefore we are using striping tape
Very imprecise, as you can see.
3. Oh dear…
4. Spiderman turkey?
5. That just looks wrong
6. That’s gotta hurt
7. IT’S EVERYWHERE
8. Well, that’s a shame…
9. The most horrible part about doing your nails
10. Expectations vs. reality
Source: via The Nailasaurus | Twitter / @birkittnh
11. When you forget to put on a top coat
12. Well, this can somehow pass as Haloween nail art. Looks like something out of a horror film.
13. Pop art disaster
14. That’s creeping me out
15. Something like that