Mothers-in-law are notorious people. For some women and men, they are a real nightmare, doing all kinds of mean things to ruin a marriage. Most of the time, however, mothers-in-law are stereotyped as being intrusive and mean, when they just care too much. So many people are actually happy to have this person in their life, whatever personality they might have.
BoredPanda has made a list of some mothers-in-law who simply made life more interesting and funnier. I bet you will find it at least a bit hilarious, if not naughty and kind. Mothers-in-law rule!
1. When you mother-in-law knits your wife’s snake a Christmas sweater
2. Mother-in-law went wild with the cats
3. When your mother-in-law buys this to embarrass you.
Obviously, it didn’t work!
4. When she complains about the sun being in her eyes.
And then you close the blinds only to see this…
5. Favorite mug
An amazing present from my mother-in-law
6. Mother-in-law loves Photoshop
7. When she thinks you are a squirrel whisperer because you once saved a dying baby squirrel.
8. When she makes this for the baby’s room
9. Father-in-law (73) and mother-in-law (70) went on a cruise and this is their embarking photo
10. Over the toilet in your mother-in-law’s bathroom.
Got me there for a second!
11. Hilarious mother-in-law
12. When your mother-in-law’s got a goat with clothes on
13. A mother-in-law who thinks quivers are overrated
14. Late Christmas present
15. When she texts you asking “What is ass 19?”
16. When he thinks this the Sun with the meteor crashing into it
17. Reaching level 30 on Pokémon Go and making a cake to celebrate it
18. ‘My girlfriend’s mom sends me pictures of family gatherings that I don’t attend.’
19. Religious mother-in-law has what seems to be a toe as a Christmas tree ornament
Look closely, it’s not a toe!
20. You gotta love her presents
21. The evolution of the baby’s temper antrum – an amazing present
22. When she gives you this as a present for your camping trip (in a bear area).
23. Not sure what to do when she gives you this to use for hot turkey
24. When she makes you this because it’s the first night of Hanukkah
25. “Virtual” Thanksgiving dinner with mother-in-law
Mothers-in-law are great, like any other mothers. Find out what these mothers found in their purses, because, yes, you can find anything there!