Pregnancy is a hot topic in this day and age, at least from what I’ve seen. And I don’t really think you can dispute that actually being pregnant can be a little bit of a minefield. Insane bladder, kicking, pains, the whole nine yards. While it is quite painful and you’ll probably never feel the same as you did before after giving birth, this mom is here to prove that being pregnant is well worth it.
Maya Vorderstrasse is a mom with a difference: she posts photos with letter boards to her Instagram to show what it’s really like to be pregnant as well as what happens to you overtime. She is already mother to twins Zoey and Hazel, and her unique and different Instagram posts have led her to accumulate nearly 51k followers.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights from her profile
1. The miracle of birth
2. I’m inclined to agree that it’s totally worth it
3. You just can’t stop eating
But that’s okay, because everyone loves food, and anyway, you’re gonna deliver a new human being in not too long, so why not indulge in the excitement?
4. Bringing rhymes into the equation
5. You’ll need to keep a secret stash of food
If you don’t want the preggers in the house to steal it.
6. I guess 35 weeks reaches the borderline of “too pregnant to rhyme”
7. Nothing wrong with that
8. You just need sleep urgently
9. “So I might as well join in”
10. From bagel to watermelon in 40 weeks
11. And after all that food and pain
Hazel is finally born. And yep, she definitely looks nothing like a watermelon.
12. Post-birth situation
13. Definitely going great
Maya’s eyes tell the whole story.
14. But in the end
It’s just all love.