These eighteen tricks will open to you a whole new world of makeup perspective with their simplicity and effectiveness. In fact, you will be annoyed at the fact that you did not find out about them at least hours earlier, saving you all the trouble you went through this morning with smudged makeup and getting the cupid’s bow right.
1. Don’t dab on a few dots of concealer; create a triangle under your eye instead
2. You can turn your eyeliner into a gel eyeliner by heating it up with a lighter
3. Instead of drowning yourself in it, just pop a spray of perfume on these key areas
4. To make your lipstick last all day, hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust a translucent powder over the tissue
5. Drag a finger along your lips to pull off any excess lipstick – it will prevent it from ending up on your teeth
6. To intensify your eye shadow, first fill in your eyelids using white eyeliner
7. Don’t throw away old mascara brushes – just buy some new mascara and reuse the brush
8. The quickest, easiest tip to fuller lips is to add some white lip liner before putting on your lipstick
9. If you want the thickest lashes, add a layer of mascara, a layer of baby powder and then another layer of mascara
10. If you don’t have any eyeliner at hand, just bring a brush and use your mascara as an emergency eyeliner
11. Getting the cupid’s bow is so easy: draw an “X” using lip liner at the tip of the arrow, outline the rest of your lips and then fill them in
12. For smoky eyes, create these quick lines and smudge. Boom. So easy!
13. Making cat eyes couldn’t be quicker: draw a line using eyeliner along your eyelash curler, curl your eyelashes and you’re all set
14. For deeper smoky eye, draw a black hashtag to get a more dramatic look
15. Use a penny to pry open the container and reach the mineral concealer hidden at the bottom
16. Don’t throw out your destroyed shimmery eye shadow: add it to some transparent nail polish to create your very own, unique nail color!
17. If your concealer looks like this, simply add some rubbing alcohol to get it going again
18. In addition to getting all the makeup you need, credit cards are perfect to apply it for neat, tidy and gorgeous eyes!