A mechanic has a seriously tiring job: he has to deal with at least one customer every day who comes in and they have no idea what’s wrong with their car (not their fault), but they just know something’s wrong with it.
Here are some of the most questionable cars that people have brought into the mechanic’s.
1. “Customer states truck makes bell noise.”
Source: redditu | arbili
2. Good job for warning the customer not to eat the burrito
That’s called treating your customer like an idiot.
Source: redditu | SeanDubE36
3. 84,000 miles without an oil change
Those camshafts are busted.
Source: redditu | slothsandstuffyeh
4. Did someone blow into specific parts of the tire?
Source: redditu | wootpriest
5. Like, I get that all customers aren’t experts in cars, but really?
Source: redditu | toekneegg
6. “A customer came into AutoZone asking for blinker fluid. He handed me this and said it was about half empty.”
For those of you that are still unsure: there is no such thing as blinker fluid. Blinker fluid is a gag that often gets played on people who don’t know anything about cars. If someone tells you something about blinker fluid, don’t believe them.
Source: reddit | handa21
7. I wonder what happened here…
Source: redditu | ImGonnaObamaYou
8. “Yep, it’s basil!”
“I put it on my pizza yesterday!”