Genetics are a funny thing. Some children look like their parents to the point where it seems almost ridiculous. When it comes to Hollywood, as with everything else, there is no place to hide: the media scrutiny is such, to the point where every facial feature or a shade of hair color is being compared. When it comes to these moms and daughters, there is no need for big analysis, though – the similarities are astounding. And most of them have not only taken on their mothers’ good looks, but their talent too.
Read up on the twelve daughters who look like their mothers after drinking an elixir of youth.
1. Lisa Bonet is best remembered for playing Denise Huxtable/Kendall on The Cosby Show. Nowadays she guests stars on TV shows such as New Girl, Girls and Ray Donovan
Zoë Kravitz has found success in her own right by starring in the Divergent series and in the X-Men movies; she also appears in the new HBO series Big Little Lies
2. Lea Thompson is well remembered from the Back to the Future trilogy. Nowadays she stars in the free-form TV show, Switched at Birth
21-year-old Zoey Deutch has acted with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer and became a teen star after appearing in The Vampire Academy. She’s even acted with her mom two Switched at Birth episodes
3. Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon has done well in both serious roles and romantic comedies. She plays one of the main characters in Big Little Lies alongside the aforementioned Zoë
Source: YouTube | Vogue
Ava Phillippe looks just like her mom plus some pink hair
4. Christie Brinkley has appeared on more than 5000 magazine covers in her career
Her daughter Sailor Brinkley Cook is following in mom’s footsteps and the two have even appeared on a magazine cover together
5. Goldie Hawn is a Hollywood legend and an Oscar winner whose trademark movies include The First Wives Club as well as the iconic Cactus Flower
Her daughter, romantic comedy queen Kate Hudson, has a lot of Goldie in her
6. Kris Jenner is one of the hardest working mothers in show business, running the entire family’s careers
We don’t really have to introduce this one, do we?
7. Yolanda Foster, one of the most popular models in the ’90s, and a Real Housewives staple
Her daughter Gigi Hadid is a supermodel whose resume includes Marc Jacobs, Victoria’s Secret and Chanel
8. Meryl Streep is not only a record holder in Oscar nominations, she is also an accomplished parent
Mamie and Grace Gummer both look like Meryl’s carbon copies, and they seem to have gotten some of her talent too
9. Susan Sarandon is another legendary actress whose career has spanned decades. She has been in Thelma & Louise, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Stepmom, Little Women and many more
Her daughter Eva Amurri is famous in her own right. She appeared in How I Met Your Mother, New Girl and The Mindy Project, as well as a Friends episode together with her mom!
10. Blythe Danner is a Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress whose career has lasted for half a century
Blythe’s daughter Gwyneth Paltrow is an Oscar winner, a lifestyle guru and a successful businesswoman
11. At the beginning of her career, Diane Lane was dubbed “the new Grace Kelly” by the press. She’s not doing too bad nowadays, either: she recently appeared in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Eleanor Lambert looks just like her mom, except she doesn’t act. She decided to work as a model and a freelance writer, instead
12. Lisa Marie Presley might not be her father, and she doesn’t need to: she has had a long and fruitful music career in her own right
The acting career of Elvis’ granddaughter Riley Keough has taken off quickly, with appearances in Magic Mike and Mad Max: Fury Road. Watch out for Riley!