If there’s one word that does not figure much in celebrity relationships, it’s longevity. Couples break up and new ones get together on a basis so frequent, that it constantly provides the media with new gossip stories. Surprisingly, there doesn’t seem to be much jealousy in the picture, either, as proven by these ten love triangles that have taken places in front of photographic objectives. No former boyfriends seem to mind!
1. Nikki Reed and Robert Pattinson dated before Kristen Stewart came into the picture. Later, they all worked on Twilight together!
2. A short while after his breakup with Ariana Grande, Detroit rapper Big Sean and Jhené Aiko started dating while they were recording an album together
3. In a reversal of roles, Big Sean is photographed with Ariana’s new boyfriend, music producer Mac Miller
4. As this photograph proves, Taylor Swift wasn’t petty about Gigi Hadid dating her former partner Joe Jonas
5. Gigi and Joe’s relationship didn’t last, but the Arizona-born singer and actor has no problems with the new guy, Zayn Malik
6. These two Disney stars were both at one point involved with actor and singer Nick Jonas
7. Tyler Posey photobombing a photo of his ex Bella Thorne with her new man, singer-songwriter Charlie Puth
8. Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush got married in 2004, but divorced only five months later. In 2008, she dated James Lafferty for one year and the three of them filmed One Tree Hill until 2012
9. Sarah Hyland met her future boyfriend, Dominic Sherwood, on the set of Vampire Academy
10. Sofia Richie meeting Justin Bieber’s ex Selena back when she was just a little girl