It seems like these days you can’t even go five seconds without a conspiracy that a photo you’ve seen online has been photoshopped. I can understand photoshopping photos to change something, should it not look up to par, but an artist out there is taking people’s Photoshop requests and not exactly obeying by them, just for comedy.
James Fridman is a Photoshop expert that we’ve talked about several times in the past. He gets thousands of requests from people every day to alter their photos, but most of the time, he turns them into something completely different and funny, and the results of all his work are just pure hilarious.
Check out some of the stuff he’s done and get ready to laugh your socks off.
1. He knows what he’s talking about
2. You certainly wouldn’t wanna mess with that goose!
After all, our friend with the Lowe’s cap here didn’t specify that James should make it look like he’s winning the fight.
3. Why should just the mom be young?
4. This lady is a total square, man
No, literally, she is. Aaaand… why would she want her head to be less round? What’s so round about it?
5. Richard is better
6. She didn’t specify that the other two had to be standing up
From a technical point of you, that’s a seriously good job photoshopping their legs!
7. He sure as heck is epic now
8. His nipple now looks like he has a massive pimple on his face
Imagine if a person like this actually exists in real life.
9. Some things can’t be fixed
10. Once again, from a technical standpoint
This is a great job on the smile. And after all, everyone should be happy for graduating, as that opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
11. He gives the people what they want
When I read the request, I honestly expected him to delete the girl from the picture, because he has done that sort of stuff before.
12. Wait till your ex-boyfriend sees this…
13. They’re not behind her anymore
14. That’s one intelligent boyfriend
15. Get cleaning dude!
As heartless and ridiculous as this all may seem, there’s no one to blame here. James is done exactly what he’s told, and he’s not paid so he might as well have some fun with his customers, because you can’t put a price on humor, can you?