If I had a dollar for every time I told you that Photoshop is a powerful tool that allows for some insane photo editing.
Remember James Fridman? That Photoshop pro that trolled all of his customers by not giving them what they wanted, but giving them literally what they asked for? Well, he’s back, and he’s doing it again.
Check out some of the latest examples:
1. Cool haircuts, guys!
2. Wipe it up!
3. She didn’t specify what she meant by “aren’t behind me”
4. He clearly is having a much better time
I can imagine the girl hitting the Block button after getting sent this.
5. Summer body complete!
6. It would be funnier if he put the rubber ducky on his head too
7. Close enough, right?
8. Dear Lord, it’s a coffee flood!
Noah’s Ark 2?
9. SWEET GOD WHAT IS THAT?
10. Of course.
11. So does bf mean boyfriend or big face?
12. Trash and Richard
13. He’s got some saving to do
14. But it’s not just outright trolls that James does…
He also occasionally does stuff like this from time to time, although judging by the mother, I highly doubt she’s going to agree.
Have you ever been trolled by good old James like this? Or by any Photoshop artist for that matter? Let us know in the comments!