The last thing in the world that would ever want to show something NSFW is a children’s book or coloring book. They’re designed for young children, so naturally you’d assume that none of them have any… inappropriate content in them.
But these people read between the lines of these particular children’s books, and found out that the above written statement isn’t always true. Some of these sentences will really make you look at them in complete disbelief.
1. The face says it all
2. That’s not the nicest statement in the world to say
I don’t know where they got that from, since there are people whom that’s literally their job.
3. So are they going to buy ham or are they going to buy the butcher?
Еxcept for the chicken and the steak, did the pig literally chop up his family and open a butcher’s shop? It’s kinda scary.
4. I’m sorry, what?
5. Oh, Teddy, you were always a wild old one weren’t you?
6. The dangers of the park
Somewhat dubious scenes spotted in the background of a friend’s 4yo’s school book pic.twitter.com/opF9ogsQwO
— Ed Brody (@chiefbrody1984) September 24, 2017
7. If I was this kid I don’t think I’ll ever touch this book again
8. Was it Xanax?
9. I don’t think this is what actually happens after sniffing this stuf
10. Well… that’s very obviously not for kids, is it?
11. Is this the name of a… compilation of you know what?
Тhat’s what it sounds like.