We’ve been exposed! The illustrator from Little Rock, Arkansas, Sally Nixon illustrates the unglamorous and uncensored everyday moments that every women goes through during the day. Witty, endearing and oddly compelling, these illustrations represent every woman on a daily basis and you can relate to every single one of them.
Still, my favorite just has to be the one of the woman eating the cake over the sink to avoid making crumbs. Her works feels so real and genuine. But then again, you need to see for yourself and count just how many times you’ll say “THAT’S ME AF!”
Here are our favorite moments we all do when no one is judging us.
1. Power naps on the sofa with our pet
2. Messy kitchen.
3. Slobbing with the friends
4. Letting the dog watch us poop
5. Crying while watching a cooking show (it’s called PMS, look it up)
6. A way to finish your cereal
7. Late night walks to the fridge
8. Eating TV dinner in bed
9. Eating cake over the sink to avoid annoying crumbs
10. Getting dressed and turning the bedroom into a mess
11. Doing nothing with your bestie?
12. Chilling naked
13. Having a drink alone
14. Not wearing pants
What do you guys think? Which one of these illustrations is your favorite? Comment down below and let us know!