Sometimes, as a parent, you come to a situation where you have to leave before your children and you have to leave them a note to let them know that you’re out, or perhaps to remind them to do one of their chores or something else while you’re gone.
However, these notes that these parents left their kids go far beyond “Be back in 30 mins do the dishes please x”. They are just outright hilarious.
1. What order do these go in?
2. Just wait until it goes moldy
That will be fun.
3. Taking the phrase “note to self” to new, literal heights
Man, how many times have I used that joke before?
4. Check your pockets every time, kids
5. I love you too, Mom
But I need my snacks!
6. Ice cold advice
7. This is how to handle the “kids are using too much internet” situation
8. Even provided a blanket!
How awfully generous, Mom.
9. And another quite generous mom.
10. Whoever knocks on this door is just asking for trouble
11. Birthday present?
Oh yeah, you get to shovel the sidewalk. That new phone can wait.
12. You ain’t gonna make those blunts anymore, kid
13. Looks like someone has been busted
14. You can’t hide the truth from me, Mom
16. When you don’t trust the kids, you have to keep the threats coming
The smiley face at the end is an amazing detail.
17. Today’s parents are making it more difficult to get the WiFi password
18. That fish has lived quite the life
19. Alright Mom, I promise I won’t…