Italy is an amazing country. Great sights to see, great history, great culture, and most importantly of all: great food (this is the country that invented pizza and Nutella, remember?).
However, while Italy as a country is amazing, its inhabitants are simply hilarious. Their English accents with their very prominent pronunciation of the letter “r”, their attitude and of course their extremely memed hand gestures that they always do when they talk to someone.
If you’re a fan of jokes about Italians, here are a few of the best ones. And by a few, we mean 35, compiled by Univverse.
1. Ridley Scott didn’t think of this one
2. Pasta in my DNA…
That sounds like an Italian rapper’s latest hit single name.
3. From problem to more problems!
That’s how Italians operate.
4. An amazing meme
5. They like themselves a bit too much
6. The only known way
7. Try and communicate with them with this
8. I feel bad for this person
9. Probably a lot more dangerous though
10. There is no way out
11. You might have noticed a recurring theme here
12. Are they easier to climb?
14. That is one big pizza!
15. If Logan was made in Italy
16. Kinda changes history, doesn’t it?
18. Yeah, unfortunately this is one of the only Italian jokes out there
I know you’ve probably seen enough of it, but it’s pretty true!
19. In fact, I won’t say anything anymore
21. I mean, it’s a whole different anatomy
22. Different hardware
23. “Latte, mama.”
24. And this deserves it’s own Italian applause
25. Because, of course
27. Told ya, the anatomy
28. And tradition!
29. Thank God for Google translate
31. Of course that’s how they type
33. It was war, people.
34. Now I’m expecting-a backlash-a
35. Self-pleasuring in Italian