Innovation is a good thing. People who have the power to invent something new, amazing and functional aren’t that common. They always need to have an idea and the right funds to create the product that they’ve envisioned. Now yes, anyone can go out and make something, but sometimes, the funds are just not there. They weren’t there for these people, so they had to improvise and invent something with what they had available. Their inventions are… interesting, to say the least…
1. You know those luxury hotels that set up a hot tub in the winter?
That’s what this guy has done, except he placed his bath tub above a campfire on a snowy morning. Perfect!
2. A much easier wall-mounted TV
Even though anyone can mount a TV to the wall and you can get a decent TV wall mount on Amazon for $17…
3. Missing teeth?
Cut the bristles that line up with your missing teeth to prioritize those that you still have!
4. A perfect replacement for your barbecue
5. Your tires are losing pressure?
Use a gas cooker and you’ll be back up and running.
6. Solar powered donkey!
7. Hot water at a fraction of the cost
8. “No one touches my stew!”
9. A hot meal in no time
10. I’m guessing this is for really short people to take baths…
11. Another makeshift stove
12. When you can’t afford a bicycle but have a donkey…
13. I…. really don’t understand this one
14. More security
15. No one will steal your phone now
Mind you, the phone seems to be a Nokia 3310, so even if someone does try to steal it, you can always pull it out and deck them in the face with it.
16. Duct tape to the rescue!
17. Once again… don’t understand this one
18. We get it. You vape
19. When you can’t afford roller skates for your kids…
21. I bet the person who did this was really exhausted by the end of it
What do you think of these inventions? Have they inspired you? Let us know in the comments!