Time seems to be flying for the little Britney Spears’ sister, who is certainly not so little anymore. The 26-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is now an actress, singer, as well as a songwriter. She was mostly famous for her role as Zoey Brooks on the Nickelodeon teen sitcom Zoey 101, from 2005 to 2008. Her life was always full of excitment, starting from her very early age, until now. When she was a little girl she got to hang out with all her sisters’ friends, who were, of course, celebrities. But what is happening with her now?
First, so much has changed since she was a little girl. To come out of the shadows she was living in, being Britney’s sister, she had a hit show and aspirations to follow in her sister’s footsteps in the world of music. However, in 2007, Jamie Lynn disappointed her fans when she made a personal revelation. What until you see what happened next.
1. Jamie Lynn is the youngest of three kids. It happens to be that her middle sibling is a pop star.
2. Jamie was only nine years old when her sister became the highest selling teen artist of all time.
Thus, she got to hang out with famous celebrities like Justin Timberlake. She definitely enjoyed the perks of being Britney’s sister.
3. In 2002 when Jamie Lynn was only 11 years old she made her film debut.
Jamie Lynn played a younger version of her sister’s character in the movie Crossroads. It helped that the two sisters look alike.
4. Her sister Britney loved bringing Jamie Lynn along with her.
Therefore, the duo were presenters at the 2002 Teen Choice Awards. Such cute sisters.
5. After the movie, she joined Nickelodeon’s ‘All That’.
It was a sketch comedy show where she became popular for being naturally funny. A very talented young girl.
6. By 2004, Jamie Lynn landed the main role of the TV show Zoey 101.
Also, Jamie sang the theme song of the show “Follow Me” which was written by Britney Spears.
7. Zoey 101 was a success for Jamie Lynn and the network.
8. At the height of her success, Jamie Lynn revealed the big news during a magazine interview.
Surprisingly, the 16-year-old announced she was pregnant. She had been dating her 18-year-old boyfriend Casey Aldridge for two years. She was able to handle harsh criticism. Tough girl.
9. On June 19, 2008, Jamie Lynn gave birth to her daughter Maddie Briann Aldridge in Mississippi.
Next, Jamie Lynn left Hollywood and bought a house in Mississippi with her boyfriend. A year later the couple split up.
10. Having a child made Jamie Lynn really think what she wanted to do with her life.
Also, she adds: “Music was the first career decision I ever made for myself,” explains Jamie Lynn.
“That’s when I started writing music, and I didn’t do anything for almost five years,” explains Jamie Lynn of the process. “I was just writing, figuring out who I was as an artist.” Gold personality.
11. Jamie Lynn eventually met and fell in love with Jamie Watson, a businessman.
Her daughter Maddie was their flower girl.
12. Jamie Lynn is embarking on a country music career.
Her latest single “Sleepover” was released this past June. She often collaborates with a collection of other artists.
13. While re-launching her career, Jamie Lynn still drives her daughter to school, calling herself a regular soccer mom.
Her daughter was the most important thing that happened to her.