Ok, so, for these combinations to exist, some people must have seriously experimented with food.
However, the incredible thing is, not only have they been tasted by someone, but some of these combinations have continued to exist and some were even put on restaurants’ menus. Let’s all agree that these weird looking plates of food just don’t work for everyone. Be careful, some of them might seriously make you sick.
Check out this gallery of weird food combinations compiled by Aunty Acid and tell us what you think!
1. Why would someone mix cheese and frosted flakes?
2. Some might agree on pineapple on pizza, but banana?!
3. Legend has it this plate made color-blind people see shades
4. Anything else than soup in such a container is just wrong
5. Nope, not ketchup. Jelly, people, jelly!
6. We don’t even want to further discuss this, do we?
7. Banana dipped in ketchup… Yummy.
8. The modern version of cornbread
9. Marshmallows on sweet potato. A traditional American dessert.
10. Why would someone destroy Poptarts?
11. Cheeto cereal. Now, this just isn’t right.
12. Salt and pepper on apple slices, seriously?
13. Grilled cheese topped with grapes sliced in half. Points for the effort.
14. There is nothing right about this combination.
15. Mixing lunch and dessert has never been easier
16. Maybe they thought hot dogs would taste just as good as bacon on pancakes
17. It’s supposed to be healthy, at least
18. Why do people want to destroy the taste of cheese?
19. Let’s agree Nutella goes with everything. Well… Almost everything.
20. Just brutal.
21. This is just wrong.
Well, we should agree that we all need a drink after seeing this. Or five. These weird food combinations have gone seriously wrong. Let’s just hope that they will stay here forever, instead of being put on restaurants’ menus. Like putting pineapple on pizza became normal.
So, what’s your favorite? Let us know, and don’t forget to share this with your friends!