Some people really need new and fresh ideas. But sometimes their ideas are not only wrong – they’re stupid. Luckily for us, we will have a good laugh and go on with our lives. How many times have you found in a situation where your impulse was the winner and you ended up being persistent to the end? These people were so persistent with their not-so-good ideas, plus no one was there to warn them. Even if there was, who can stop a man riding a unicycle from going through a car wash? His mother maybe?
Here is a fun collection of terrible ideas and the story behind them.
1. This one probably seemed like a perfect idea last night when you were really drunk and hungry at the same time.
Source: Reddit | nukayon
2. When you invent a great story for your boss, but forget to stick to it in the end.
Source: Twitter | @badizainab
3. They were late to prom and decided to take the shortcut.
Source: Reddit | bkmgtpe
4. He just wanted to show her that baths are not scary at all, but…
Source: Reddit | travisjpope
5. Such an optimistic driver.
Source: Reddit | SwirlStick
6. When you are more than the class clown. You will surely be remembered for years.
Source: Twitter | @buttencup
7. “No, man, I’m cool. I’m just coming for a walk in a minute”.
Source: Twitter | @thatgirlondeck
8. How about showing this to your little children? So mean.
Source: Imgur | adoradandy
9. When you’re a pro at keeping keys safe. Try getting them out on your way home. That’s another story.
Source: Twitter | @DanishCracker
10. Why, husband?
Source: Reddit | Sleeper256
11. New food is always a good idea!
12. When your favorite snowman turns into a big, fat snowman because of your idea to put more butter.
Source: Reddit | Jakexzz
13. Remember to turn the light on before brushing your teeth.
Source: Reddit | white_picket_fencer
14. Church doesn’t seem so boring anymore, does it!
Source: Twitter | @IamRavindu
15. No cats here. Curiosity smashed the unicyclist around a bit.