A Brazilian illustrator going by the name of Heloisa has surprised and charmed Twitter with her simplistic, yet hilarious depictions of feline adaptability. Not many people would believe these are an accurate representation of cats upon seeing the drawings, but when juxtaposed with the photographs they are based on, Heloisa’s works are a monument to the fun nature of these pets. Her Twitter account wittily named Poorly Drawn Cats (perhaps a tribute to British singer-songwriter Badly Drawn Boy?) has racked up over 25,000 followers so far and shows no signs of stopping. Courtesy of Bored Panda, here are some of the most poorly drawn cats ever.
1. Is it a caterpillar? Nope…
3. Who you gonna call?! Ghostbusters!
4. Don’t worry, it’s not a tracheotomy
6. Walk like an Egyptian
7. Playing an Aboriginal instrument? Nope.
9. A human arm with an amputated palm growing out of a cat-headed shoulder?
10. Big Brother is watching you.
14. “Don’t bust my balls, eh?”
15. “You have ten seconds to impress me.”
16. A strange halo
17. Feline yoga
18. “Gimme a hug, me ole mucker!”
19. I Am A Cat, Hear Me Roar!
20. The world turned upside-down
22. The Little Prince-like
23. In your face!
24. “Hello Sir, can I take a minute of your time?”
25. If it’s too loud, you’re too old!
26. The Mod