Prom is very important for every high school-er so ordering online is never a good idea. When you don’t have a big budget, you don’t want to waste money on clothes that don’t fit or are extremely unsightly. They might even not come at all. For an important event like this, why risk it all?
Anyways, some people are brave enough to risk everything, but probably learned an important lesson.
These girls bought their prom dresses online, but as you’ll see, they were probably better off having a look in person.
1. Oh dear
2. Decidedly less glamorous
3. She’s not having a good Wednesday
4. A lot less impressive when seen up close
5. Was your mom mad at you for something?
6. Somebody call Batman, Poison Ivy has escaped
7. Her prom’s ruined
8. That’s not even the right color
10. On the bright side, if you need a bedsheet…
11. The dress of regret
12. That does not look comfortable at all
13. Not enough padding
14. The dress from Hell.
15. Not quite the right fit?
16. A royal screw-up, she will never want to look like a princess anymore
17. For some reason, someone decided to recreate American Beauty
18. Just don’t, you have seen enough
A picture’s worth a thousand words, and these fails have the word regret written all over.