Sometimes, a designer doesn’t always have the brightest idea. It might be a bit stupid, unnecessary or perhaps just outright ridiculous, but somehow, it still goes through and some pretty… interesting products came out of those ideas.
Here are some of the best (worst) ones, brought to us by Diply.
1. How do you make soap taste like sweets?
Could edible soap be coming soon?
Source: Reddit | Silvar1
2. Allison is above it
Source: Reddit | sockmonst3r
3. Yeah, that window is totally not going to break!
Source: Reddit | ezdridgex
4. Sometimes, online dictionaries do this
What’s the point of having an online dictionary if you’re gonna take a day off like this?
Source: Reddit | bookbock
5. We’ve shown you this one before, but it’s just so meaningful
Source: Reddit | LeyendaV
6. These stairs seem like a good idea, design-wise
But in the real world, they’re probably hideously impractical and have the potential to cause an injury.
Source: Reddit | Peeped
7. What the heck is a “penil”?
And even if it was spelled correctly, that’s not even a pencil!
Source: Reddit | topheavyhookjaws
8. Don’t buy this for your loved one
Source: Reddit | politikamusic
9. Never Shredded Eat Wheat
Source: Reddit | MeatballPeanuts
10. That’s a great sale
Source: Reddit | R005T3RK1NG
11. That butt area looks like a really uncomfortable wedgie
12. Well, guess it’s time to jump through the window
And pray I land on the awning.
Source: Reddit | dylangleit
13. How do you feel about vers ass ass worms?
Source: Reddit | luckyluke07
14. Double fail!
Source: Reddit | crazydachshund
15. Could possibly lead to a bit of bleeding
Source: Reddit | Beanboy100
16. Can you see what’s wrong yet?
Two right feet!