Comics are everywhere and sometimes, painfully relatable. From daily struggles to relationship issues, comics tell all kinds of hilarious stories about real life. One Malaysian artist by the name Fishball decided to document her relationship life with her tall nerdy boyfriend in such comics. Can you imagine what it’s like living with a nerdy boyfriend who is 6’5″ (199 cm) tall? Well, stop imagining and take a look at these hilarious, but downright true comics.
The Fishball artist documents all of their adventures together in this series called “My Giant Nerd Boyfriend”. From grocery shopping to watching horror movies and umbrella sharing, you can see anything. Here is a collection of the best comics made by BoredPanda.
More info: Facebook
1. Whichever the season, she always keeps warm.
Especially with the giant hoodies in winter.
2. What social life means and how he knows how to get her attention in a second.
Social exhaustion is real, but having a croissant at the end of the day is never dull!
3. Shaving needs to be done regularly.
Otherwise, she might suffer a lot.
4. When the boyfriend uses all of her body wash.
And he wouldn’t even admit it…
5. Being a straight A’s person does not make you every-day-struggles smart.
And here you got your proof.
6. You gotta love when he’s fresh and shaved…
What a baby face!
7. Being far away from each other… Expectations vs. reality
8. What watching horror movies feels like.
He always has her back!
9. Trying on bathing suits that look good on first thought.
Never a dull moment!
10. Calling each other nerds is hilarious and soothing.
11. When he decides to work out, he looks like this…
12. Oh, those lovely rainy days…
13. Travelling again
14. Being foolish together
15. Overthinking it
16. Trying to remove those spots
17. All those boyfriend things don’t fit everyone.
18. That t-shirt
19. Boyfriend issues
20. Reaching the top shelf
Here‘s another artist who illustrates women’s struggles in comics.