You don’t have to go to beauty school to learn how to apply lip liner and lipstick, but there are definitely a few tricks you should learn for a deeper, longer lasting color. These simple little steps will help you get a full color on your lips that enhances the natural shape and beauty of your pout.
Illustrations and steps below…
- Make a cross at the middle of the upper lip with lip liner.
- Make an arc on the lower lip just almost center of it.
- Place adjacent dots on both the lips, beside the cross and arc on the upper and lower lip.
- Join the cross and arc so that now you have a fine boundary across your lips.
- Now entirely fill in the upper lip using lipstick.
- Do the same for the lower lip.
And there you have, two perfectly colored lips…mwah x