The summer is over, which means that autumn is the next season to roll up to the train station. And you know that when fall gets off that train, it’s time for the leaves to fall and for the scariness to begin. If you still haven’t caught on, the entire season of fall is mostly recognized for one, very special holiday: Halloween. Halloween is a holiday where mostly children dress up in creative, funny or just plain creepy costumes, often related to various pop culture characters, then go around the neighborhood homes trick or treating, upon where the neighbors have to respond by giving them candy or other such nice things.
However, the costume itself is only half of the equation. It’s difficult to scavenge ideas and it’s also difficult to find stuff to make a homemade costume, but, if you’re going out trick or treating or partying with your partner, then you should take a look at these 21 couple Halloween costumes for some inspiration, as it’s a good idea to start planning with time, before it gets too late.
1. Forrest Gump & Jenny Curran
2. T.J. & Spinelli from Recess
3. Ms. Frizzle & The Magic School Bus
Interesting to see an actual person dressed up as a vehicle, but oh well.
4. Vincent Vega & Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction
5. Baby & Johnny from Dirty Dancing
6. Dentist & The Tooth Fairy
An interesting depiction of the tooth fairy there.
Great idea on using a girl as Garth there.
8. Johnny Cash & June Carter
9. Little Red & The Big Bad Wolf
10. Roger & Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
11. Jim Halpert & Pam Beesly from The Office:
12. Gomez & Morticia Addams:
13. Pizza & Delivery Boy
14. Bugs Bunny & Lola Bunny from Space Jam
15. Khal Drogo & Dany from Game of Thrones
16. The Man In The Yellow Hat & Curious George
17. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
18. Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable
19. Ron Burgundy & Veronica Corningstone from Anchorman
I hope this guy was as funny as Will Ferrell.
20. Squints & Wendy Peffercorn from The Sandlot:
21. Retirement home inhabitants
Feel like sharing your previous creative, funny or scary Halloween couple costumes with us? Share them in the comments!