Not all of us can afford to live in a big, lush, nicely equipped apartment. Some of us go the economy way and find a small apartment that can accommodate us and everything we need, maybe even a partner and a pet or two.
If you’re planning to move in a new, small place and you need some advice to tidy it up and store everything properly despite its size, we have some for you right here.
1. Ceiling shelves
Tutorial via Huffington Post
2. Small dining table
Tutorial via Houzz
3. Shelves on the corner
Tutorial via Truly Lovely Life
4. Hang your towels on the bathroom door
Tutorial via Jenna Burger
5. Large mirrors
Tutorial via House Beautiful
6. A small nightstand in the corner
Tutorial via Apartment Therapy
7. Above-the-door shelf
Tutorial via The 2 Seasons
8. Storage under the bed
Tutorial via Home Talk
9. Glass enclosure
Tutorial via Famuratbuilders
10. This is how you properly organize your closet space
Tutorial via Houzz
11. Install baskets on your walls for a better towel storage solution
Tutorial via Making Lemonade Blog
12. Pull-down desk
Just make sure you don’t have a monitor on your desk if you’re going to do this.
Tutorial via Shanty 2 Chic
13. Save space by putting your spice storage on the wall
Tutorial via Domestic Imperfection
14. Or how about this slide-out cabinet tucked neatly next to the fridge?
Tutorial via Classic Clutter
15. An organized organizer
Tutorial via BHG
16. Check out this sofa table!
Great for holding drinks if you’re sitting on the sofa the other way.
Tutorial via Always Never Done
17. A beautiful bed-behind-curtains setup
18. Another great spice storage solution
Tutorial via Shanty to Chic
19. Storage basket
If you have any more creative storage ideas for a small place, be sure to share them in the comments, and share this gallery with your friends that live in a small place to help them out!