When it comes to raising children, we are usually the ones that teach them new things. However, with these kids you’re about to see in this gallery compiled by Diply, you will see proof that kids can teach you something too, and you’re not just relegated to teaching them stuff. These kids really are the future. Prepare to laugh. A lot.
1. It was an accident, we promise!
Source: Twitter | @robdelaney
2. Emergency Cheeto bag!
Source: Twitter | @Astrxoworld
3. Get your priorities right
We all deserve a bath with chicken wings, don’t ever let anyone tell you differently.
4. This would have been even funnier if the cops were on Power Wheels as well
5. This boy could be onto something major.
Source: Twitter | @sadieambller
6. First, there’s taking things seriously, and then there’s taking things quite literally.
Source: Reddit | EddieLomax
7. Multitasking is not only possible, but necessary
Source: Imgur | amazingthing
8. Taking responsibility for my actions? How bout no?
Source: Reddit | poster47
9. Now this is just scaring me
Source: Reddit | gerberbaby09
10. Well, that’s interesting…
This guy is starting early.
Source: Reddit | chadzilla45
11. I’m sure they were happy about this
If it occurred naturally. If they did it themselves, well done!
Source: Reddit | tab527
12. Forget Marvel and DC Universe, this guy can obliterate them all
Not even Tony Stark can sleep on Legos! I promise!
13. Murder and Costco, a match made in heaven.
Excuse me, *merder.
Source: Reddit | brookpower
14. His dad was probably very disappointed
Source: Imgur | serenity87
15. Oral health is something you don’t mess around with.
Clean teeth need to be obtained, at all costs.
Source: Reddit | cheneyk
16. The truth has been spoken
Source: Twitter | @winningprotocol
17. Well that’s… just… unfortunate
Source: Reddit | Oddfuturehooligan
Long live these kids! I am confident that they will grow up to be total badasses.