We all know one person who’s a complete smartass and always does the cheeky stuff before getting away with it all smug.
If you perhaps don’t know any people like that, well, maybe that’s a good thing but it can also be a bad thing at the same time. But if you don’t, why not get a taste of what it’s like to get tricked by an obnoxious smartass? Here’s a gallery of a few of these types of individuals
1. Well played, dad
Source: Instagram | @memes
2. When you are a parent and not ashamed of exploiting the perks.
3. This car might not get driven ever again
At least he taught them a lesson that they shouldn’t discriminate, in a roundabout way.
4. Michael’s not being subtle
Source: Reddit | lieabeautifullife
5. This troll isn’t really being subtle either
Source: Reddit | wazupmanish
6. Letting the neighborhood know
Source: Imgur | sasha311
7. There are so many people that I want to say this to
Source: Reddit | ktbird7
8. Thanks for telling me that
Source: Reddit | FUPA_CHALUPA
9. Well, I guess you can say it’s cool that he admits it
Source: Reddit | WryRabbit
10. If you haven’t lived with an obnoxious roommate before, one of two things is going on:
A) You haven’t paid your dues, or, B) You are the obnoxious roommate, pal.
Source: Reddit | psno1994
11. My dad’s head is the best airline seat!
That’s what I imagine this kid would be saying.
Source: Reddit | BonjourSire
12. The lady did ask for front, rear and side views
And that’s what she got!
13. Makes you think, doesn’t it?
(Of course it doesn’t)
Source: Reddit | Chevron7
14. Have a nice time at all of garden
Bone apple tea!
Source: Twitter | @IdiotOlympics
15. Aw, poor boo.
Having to stay in the hospital overnight and all.
Source: Instagram | @ghetto_genius
16. Do I need a clock or a calendar?
Source: Instagram | @mr_left_hand
17. And that’s why you don’t take your phone into your bathroom
Source: Reddit | startanner
18. Admit it
You’ve done this before.