Despite what you may think, when celebrities become parents, they can totally relate to all the pains and situations that are true when you become a parent.
Here are 16 celebrities that totally understood what it’s like being a parent in certain situations in public.
1. This no longer bothers you when you have a kid
Twitter | @chrissyteigen
2. All that effort for nothing
Twitter | @ActuallyNPH
3. We all gotta take a break at some point!
Twitter | @alydenisof
4. Those days are past us now
Twitter | @JimGaffigan
5. It’s all about to come crashing down!
Twitter | @HilaryDuff
6. The sentimental feeling you get when your kid takes off to school…
Instagram | @katherineheigl
7. Genius diaper hack
Instagram | @kristenanniebell
Twitter | @AnnaKFaris
9. They’ll learn soon enough…
Twtter | @oliviawilde
10. Looks like someone is going on a diet soon enough…
Twitter | @carrieunderwood
11. Not exactly what you want your kids to hear, is it?
Twitter | @nicolerichie
12. That’s deep, Ryan
Twitter | @VancityReynolds
13. It’s very unfortunate…
Twitter | @BusyPhilipps
14. Even famous moms get tired…
Instagram | @jessicabiel
15. Jennifer Garner needed coffee the day after “yes day.”
Instagram | @jennifer.garner
16. It’s better if they know the truth early on
Sure, they’ll cry for a bit, but at least you’ll get it out of the way before it’s too late.