After seeing your favorite celebrities on TV and in magazines, it is pretty hard to believe they were regular people trying to work to get by. But you know, even the brightest stars had to start somewhere before making it here.
It doesn’t matter if you are a cashier, waitress or janitor, chances are that some of the celebrities worked a day job as crappy as yours. And, what’s the real point here?
Well, even if you are stuck doing shifts at a burger joint right now, you never know what opportunities lie ahead so just never lose focus on your Hollywood dreams. In the list below, find out what these famous celebrities were doing before they hit the big screen. Let us know which one suprprised you the most on the comments below. Enjoy!
1. So, Steve Buscemi was a firefighter and during the 9/11 attack he returned to his job as a firefighter to help out.
2. Christopher Walken was 16 when he was a lion tamer. He would perform with a lioness named Sheba.
3. So, Danny DeVito was a hairdresser for corpses. He would style women’s hair to look pretty before going six feet under.
4. Harrison Ford was actually a carpenter.
5. And Christopher Lee worked for the intelligence service.
6. Did you know that Johnny Depp worked as a telemarketer? He hated it and made only one sale. He also talked a customer out of the purchase.
7. Pierce Brosnan was a professional fire eater for three years.
8. Brad Pitt used to dress up as a chicken for a restaurant in Hollywood.
9. As for Jim Carrey, he quit school to support his family. He started working as a janitor.