Let’s be real here: cats REALLY love the sun. They find some sun outside, and they’ll immediately lie down on their backs, stretch and make us explode out of cuteness all in a short timespan. I know this because my cat does it as well. If you don’t have a cat but you still like the creatures, I think you’ll have a laugh when you take a look at this gallery of photos that prove all cats are powered by the sun.
1. If this cat would talk, he would be saying “Ahhhhhh”
2. Stretching the truth
3. Sun so good, he stood up on his rear legs
4. He wedged himself between the two windows
This one also proves that cats want to and can fit anywhere.
5. *sings Lion King opening theme*
6. Nyan Cat 2.0?
7. This is fantastic
8. Just begs the question, has this cat ever moved from this spot?
9. The lone survivor
10. “Well it’s getting a bit cloudy, so I thought I’d catch the last bit of sunshine”
11. Look how glossy his fur is
12. Let there be light!
13. It took me a while to realize that that was snow outside
13. Pinstripe job done by: The Sun
14. We’re family
15. Conveniently placed level: wooden chair
16. Chillin’ with the fam
17. He might get sunburnt easily
18. “Sir, you’re gonna have to pay for that!”
20. Stretchy stretchy
21. “Hoomin’s gone, I’m gonna take his place”
22. I bet he’s daydreaming that he’s driving his dream car
What would a cat’s dream car be?
24. Three specifically identified spots
25. And once again
26. Poor fat cat, he can’t even fully get himself to the sunny spot
27. Pure art
Or should that be, purr art?
28. After a good night’s out
29. The dogs look very unhappy
Especially the one that’s the furthest back.