If we think of Lindsey Lohan at her best acting performance, we must think of her stunning performance in Mean Girls. This popular movie won her the Best Female Performance at the 2005 MTV Awards. Mean Girls was one of those movies that made a complete breakthrough and has a huge cult following after its release in April 2004. Teens were absolutely crazy about the movie as a whole, and it quickly became the number one nomination for awards such as People’s Choice awards and Teen Choice Awards in 2004.
Let’s revisit the cast and see how they’ve fared thirteen years after the movie was released.
1. Cady Heron, played by Linsday Lohan
2. Regina George, played by Rachel McAdams
3. Gretchen Wieners, played by Lacey Chabert
4. Karen Smith, played by Amanda Seyfried
5. Janis Ian, played by Lizzy Caplan
6. Damian, played by Daniel Franzese
7. Aaron Samuels, played by Jonathan Bennett
8. Ms. Norbury, played by Tina Fey
9. Mrs. George, played by Amy Poehler
10. Kevin Gnapoor, played by Rajiv Surendra
11. Mr. Duvall, played by Tim Meadows
12. Jason, played by Daniel DeSanto
13. Glen Coco, played by David Reale
Thirteen years after the movie, they still look great. Most of them are even more beautiful than ever. Lacey and Lizzy do not seem to be aging at all and you can barely see a wrinkle on their faces.
With such a still-hot cast, maybe it’s time for the producers to consider a sequel. Mean Misses, anyone?