Not too long ago, we talked to you and showed you some amazing work that architects have done all around the world. Well, now it’s time to do the opposite.
There are architects in the world that have no idea what they’re doing and are quite good at creating some truly terrifying pieces of work. Either they have no idea what they’re doing, or they are deliberately doing all of these things to make their clients have a bad day. I mean, there’s, of course, that one time an architect painted a tunnel with Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner on it on a wall in an Italian city, only to cause a motorist to crash his car into it thinking that it was a real tunnel.
Either way, the people over at Bored Panda have compiled a list of terrifying propositions set up by several architects that are ready to ruin someone’s day. Just be aware that some of these may be photoshopped, though.
1. Skipped steps and broken legs
This one was actually found on imgur. My favorite comment was “How many times did you die?”
2. Someone is going to trip
3. Here’s that tunnel I mentioned earlier
What if the tunnel was actually real? Imagine…
4. Give’em space
5. These benches
Imagine the look on someone’s face after they’ve been walking forever and then these are the first benches they encounter.
6. A slide straight to certain death
8. Who mounts wall plugs on the floor, anyway?
9. I wonder how many bikes are at the bottom of that river…
10. The decapitation ride
12. “Oh, sorry boss, we didn’t have enough concrete for a full track”
13. This door
14. Another tunnel
15. Bunny hoppers take this road usually…