Meet Merisiel Irüm, a twenty-year-old cosplayer coming from Italy. After attending the International Making Beauty Academy in her home country, she also modeled for L’Oreal’s fall/winter campaign back in 2015.
But recently, Merisiel is all about makeup, dress-up, and devising clever ways to cosplay some fictional characters. She’s most well-known for her covers of Disney princesses, but she’s also made quite the splash by cosplaying some of the hottest video game and movie characters as well.
Overwatch? Suicide Squad? Even Pokémon? Yup, Miss Irüm has covered them all (thanks, 9GAG), and it has to be said – quite impressively. Don’t believe us? Head over to @merisiel_irum on Instagram to see for yourselves, or just keep scrolling:
1. Merisiel as Ariel from The Little Mermaid
2. As Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Merisiel as Princess Kida from Atlantis
4. Merisiel cosplaying as Kim Possible
5. As Jessica Rabbit
6. As Fiona from Shrek
7. As Jane from Tarzan
7. As Elastigirl from The Incredibles
8. As Shego from Kim Possible
9. As VI from League of Legends
10. As Jessie from Pokemon
11. As Black Cat from Spiderman
12. As Widowmaker from Overwatch
Well, do you like Merisiel’s costumes? And which one do you like best? Tell us in the comments and feel free to follow Merisiel on Instagram at @merisiel_irum!