The current world population is 7.5 billion as of June 2017, according to the most recent United Nations estimates elaborated by Worldometers. Yeah, 7.5 billion people and we are all different, yet we all do one thing that’s the same. We all eat. Different personalities, different races, different cultures. Of course, it is more than obvious that the food will be different, too. However, we do have some things in common when we eat, and that’s why we are human, after all. It’s 2017 and we’ve seen a lot of new ways to eat, cook, and cultivate food, but it seems that more innovations are coming. And I don’t mean the scientific ones, I mean the random acts of food innovations that ordinary people came up with. Here are some of these ingenious but oh so simple ideas about food.
1. Grilled cheese, made amazingly simple
And no cheese will fall out, I promise you! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s breakfast!
2. Dishwasher full? No dishwasher at all? No worries. Cut out the cereal box and pour some milk.
Save water and be ecological.
3. What seems to be the perfect combination, yet we’d never considered it!
4. If you have a spare and clean toilet seat handy, you can always use it to help you have breakfast in bed.
Or just chill in your living room, watching tv like a pro.
5. Reheating your cheese just became lazier.
6. Say goodbye to burned fingers. This is the real thing.
7. Saves me the trouble of having to do it myself.
8. Such a fun thing to do!
9. Words cannot describe how delicious this sounds.
Are you ready to try out some of these above? Or have you got some new ideas you’d like to share? These amateur food hacks are definitely something to think about, especially on a starving day.